READ BEFORE YOU START YOUR CLEANSE AND DETOX
A few days before starting your any cleanse and detox, begin eating healthy foods such as sautéed vegetables with a small piece of chicken or fish.
Make Salads with any vegetables and fruits. Examples are Salad made with spinach, kale, tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, and cilantro.
For protein, you can use whey protein or plant protein. Other options are to add tuna, or lean chicken breast, or turkey or salmon.
If possible try your best to eat more veggies and fruits. This prepares your body for any cleanse and detox.
PREPPING THE DAY(S) BEFORE CLEANSING
- Remember to drink lots of water and eat fruits and vegetables.
- Get a full night’s sleep.
- DON’T Eat dairy, wheat or gluten filled foods, heavily processed foods, fried foods or alcohol based foods.
USING GREENS SUPERFOOD OR BEETS SUPERFOOD POWDER
Mix One Teaspoon with Water, Juice, or in your favorite Smoothie and Recipes. Refrigerate after opening or store in a cool dry place.
We suggest you add it to your Smoothie twice a day depending on your cleanse and detox goals.
If you are detoxing with our Superfood Blends, you may want to add our Detox Teas also.
You can drink your Detox Tea throughout the day to curb your appetite to help with your weight loss journey.
CHOOSING YOUR PATH TO CLEANSING AND DETOXING
OPTION ONE: If you want a pure Detox Cleanse, juice or do smoothies without food. This option is for more experienced people who have done cleanses before. You can choose this option if you:
- Supplement it with our Detox Teas
- We recommend you do your Detox Teas in between your juicing/smoothies (Superfood Blends) and drink your Protein Drink couple of hours before bed since that is when you are most hungry.
OPTION 2: You eat very light, like adding raw veggies and fruits to juice/smoothies. Drink your juice/smoothies 30 minutes before you eat and wait 2 to 3 hours after you eat to drink your juice again.
OPTION 3: You may choose to do intermittent fasting, which is during a 16 hour period you will drink only your Superfood Blends and Detox Teas and Liquids and for the next 8 hours eat only your veggies and fruits with water.
OPTION 4: You may eat 2 to 3 small Vegan meals a Day every 3 to 4 hours if you are hungry. This helps the body process it fast and raises your metabolism which will help burn fat for weight loss. Vegan here means eating only veggies, fruits, seeds, and nuts. We recommend this if you are new to cleansing and detoxing.
To Maximize Your Results:
- Drink plenty of water
- Get a good night sleep
- Keep active with some form of exercise
- Don’t consume soda, sugar, and salt
- Stay away from junk foods at all cost
AFTER YOUR CLEANSE AND DETOXING
After the last day of cleanse, you may want to incorporate Green Smoothies in your daily lifestyle.
Start by eating light healthier meals, similar to the before cleanse meals. Begin eating healthy foods again such as sautéed vegetables with chicken or fish.
Make Salads with any vegetables and fruits. Examples are Salad made with spinach, kale, tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, and cilantro. For protein add tuna, or lean chicken breast, or turkey or salmon.
If possible try your best to eat more veggies and fruits. Also you may get more Superfood Blends and Detox Teas to make it a lifestyle. As the days go on you can treat yourself to your favorite meals one at a time.
You will notice how you feel about certain foods and may want to change or adjust your choices of foods.
To Maintain Your Results:
- Eat light for one to two days after your cleanse.
- Avoid refine grains and dairy.
- Drink Superfood Blends and Detox Teas as often as you need it, incorporate it in your Lifestyle.
- Consume less salt and sugar; try to avoid soda and sugary beverages.
- Stay away from junk foods as much as possible.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try to get a good night sleep 6 to 8 hours.
The choice is yours; making it part of your everyday regimen is the best way to good health, maintaining your weight, staying energize, and a great way for preventative health care!